Social Media Specialist - Non IT Jobs
From 20,000 per month
Hey Job Seekers! We are hiring for a Social Media Specialist for one of our leading IT Clients. The candidate as Social Media Specialist must have the ability to develop creative and engaging content that is consistent with the client’s brand image and addresses business needs.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : From 20,000 per month
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Experience: 1.5+ Years
Salary: From 20,000 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Developing creative and engaging content that is consistent with the client’s brand image and addresses business needs.
- Handling brands allocated and ensuring all client requirements are met.
- Ensuring the client is complaint free
- Ideating content bucket for client’s social media pages
- Coordinating with Internal Team to ensure timely deliverable of posts and creativity.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before posting.
- Analyzing content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate consumer needs.
- Researching content to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Performing content audits to assess how well existing content is performing.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Creating, adjusting, and managing the content calendar for our clients.
- Establishing style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, client preferences, and advancements in technology
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- A minimum of 1.5 years of experience in content strategy and content creation and client servicing.
- Must have been a POC for brands and clients.
- Proven experience in various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Strong understanding of content practices.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and the latest trends and advancements in technology.
- The candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php