Tech Support Engineer - IT Jobs
1 – 3 Years
2.5 to 3 LPA
Our client is a leading IT company, currently hiring for an experienced and self-driven Technical Support Engineer to join their team!
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : 2.5 to 3 LPA
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Functional Area: IT-Software/ Software Services
No: of Openings: 2
Salary Package - 2.5 to 3 LPA
Mode of Interview:
- Technical Round of Interview
- Face to face HR Round
If you are passionate about learning and gaining new skills in this field, don't miss this opportunity! The candidate must be comfortable working autonomously; this role offers “General Shift”. To be qualified for this role, A fantastic educational background, backed with a high percentage of marks is definitely an added advantage.
Listed below will be the job responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer
- The candidate will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues, including account setup.
- Track software issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring whether all issues are properly logged.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
Mentioned below are some requirements for the Technical Support Engineer.
- Core PHP/ Angular1 (Angular 2 will be added advantage) and above 2+ years preferred.
- Knowledge in Framework - Laravel will be a plus.
- Experience in Database - Mysql/Postgres.
- GIT - version control tool.
- Must have experience with MVC framework.
- The candidate must have experience consuming/ building Web services.(JSON, XML).
- Must have experience with Complex SQL Queries.
- Experience with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views.
- Must be eager to learn
- Must be Confident and Punctual of time
- Candidate with immediate joining will be highly preferred.