Application Networking Consultants - IT Jobs
Best in Industry
Hey Job Seekers! We are hiring for Application Networking Consultants. Application Networking Consultant/Architect is a customer-facing IT professional responsible for Designing, deploying, and managing the Application networking (on-prem/cloud solutions) environment comprising the public, private and hybrid clouds. They are considered SMEs in Application Networking and Security space.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Application Networking Consultants
Experience: 5-10 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor of Science
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- To Design, Deploy, Rollout and Manage(Operations) an organization’s Application Networking and Security environment, this may include products like Citrix (ADC,WAF, SDWAN etc), f5 or Zscaler, etc
- Provide SME support on maintenance-related activities
- Implement best practices for vendor technologies
- To work closely with vendor technical consultants and sales support to resolve issues
- To manage customer account satisfaction from a technical standpoint
- To deliver customized solution from different vendors including Citrix, f5, Radware and Cisco etc.
- Emerges as a significant contributor and leader on project efforts, with the ability to assume responsibility/ownership for entire project components.
- Grows technical capacity beyond the core Application Networking and security products and underlying technologies. Able to breakdown complex problems into manageable pieces and follow a structured process to resolve them.
- Stays up to date on the latest tools, methods, and measures in the industry.
- Proactively, clearly, and openly shares information and ideas with others; asks for, listens to, and uses feedback and input.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Independent problem solving and Analytical skills
- Ability, initiative, and accountability to execute broad assignments requiring minimal direction
- Solid professional communication skills
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Networking, Routing and Switching, Firewalls, HTTP/S, and DNS
- Must have ADC (Citrix,f5), Citrix SDWAN, Citrix Gateway, and Citrix WAF
- Nice to have knowledge on Cloud Networking, Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in diverse customer environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- 5-10 Years’ experience as a Technology Consultant
- Quick learner
- Customer-centric and Going above and beyond attitude
- Willing to travel as when needed (no travel during Covid time)
- Relevant certifications from Citrix, Cisco, Juniper, CompTIA, etc
- Customer and Project Management.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php