Business Brand Associate - Non IT Jobs
Best in Industry
One of our leading clients from Chennai is hiring for Business Associate. The Business Associate will be responsible for supervising and organizing his territorial sales and will be in charge of achieving organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Business Brand Associate
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Business Associate will guide the Distributors, Retailers, and Key Retailers by providing guidance, training, and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building his team.
- He will be responsible for supervising and organizing his territorial sales.
- He will be in charge of achieving organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals.
- He will drive profitable revenue with distributors, retailers and Key Retailers in his territory.
- He will coordinate with his State Head and Zone Head on lead generation.
- He will have to carry out the sales of the goods sold to the Distributor, Retailer, and Key Retailer.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Making regular visits to Distributors, Retailers and Key Retailers as per PJP.
- Meeting Prospective Clients.
- Setting Sales targets for Existing and Prospective Customers.
- Organizing and Overseeing the Mass Consumer Contact and Super Normal Mass Consumer Contact Programs for the Retailers and Key Retailers.
- Collecting Orders and conveying the same to the Mumbai Head Office.
- Coordinating the Enhancement & Promotional Activities for the Retailers and Key Retailers.
- Organizing the Staff Training of the Retailers and Key Retailers.
- Introduction of a new Collection of Jewellery to Existing and Prospective clients.
- Promotion of Brand is Foremost Responsibility.
- Understanding the Tastes and Designs Preferences in your territory and conveying the same ideas to the Product Design Department.
Key Performance Index:
Sales & Expenses metrics
Sales are the lifeblood of any Jewellery business, so it’s very critical that the Business Associate keeps a very close eye on them.
- Distributor, Retailer and Key Retailer wise Gross & Net Profit Analysis: This is one of the most important performance indicators. After analyzing both the gross and net profit margin you will have a better understanding from which Distributor, Retailer, and Key Retailer your organization is generating a high margin.
- Expenses incurred per Distributor, Retailer and Key Retailer: Measures cost-effectiveness and finds the most suitable ways to reduce and manage your costs.
- Actual Revenue vs. Projected: This is a comparison between your actual revenue earned and your projected revenue. Charting and analyzing the discrepancies between these two numbers will help you identify how you are performing.
- Daily Accounts Receivables: This helps you to understand the financial health of each vendor and their Credit Worthiness.
- Sales Volume: Through analyzing which Distributor, Retailer, and Key Retailer are meeting sales objectives by understanding their Sales Volumes, so you can provide better feedback for those underperforming as well understand how your own sales performance is.
- Actual Expenses vs. Budgeted: Compare your actual overheads with your forecasted budget. Understanding where you deviated from your plan can help you create a more effective budget in the future.
- Number of Customers: By determining the number of customers gained and lost, you can further understand whether or not you are meeting your customer’s needs or are able to sell his stock for him.
- Average Annual Expenses to Serve One Customer: This is the average amount needed to serve one customer. Formula: (Total Expenses) / (Total Customers) = (Average Annual Expenses to Serve One Customer).
- Sales Analysis by comparing MCC and SNMCC Sales vs Monthly Regular Sales.
- Product Demand Analysis per Distributor, Retailer and Key Retailer: This helps to analyze which Buyer has demand for which product eg. Bangles, Earrings or for Pendants.
- Product Time-Frequency Analysis per Distributor, Retailer and Key Retailer: This helps to understand after what time-frequency eg. After 30 days or after 60 days which product being ordered ie Bangles, Earings or Pendants.