Cloudops Intern - Non IT Jobs
0 - 1 Year
Based on Interview discussion
Our client is a leading IT company who is currently hiring for Cloudops Intern. The candidate applying for internship will be responsible to handle the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions and diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in the employ of cloud vendors.
Position : Permanent
Location : Vikhroli, Mumbai
Salary : Based on Interview discussion
Job Title: Cloudops Intern
Location: Vikhroli Mumbai
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
No. of openings: 03
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Btech/BSc - in CS, Engineering or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Roles and Responsibility:
- Need to handle the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions.
- Need to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in the employ of cloud vendors.
- Have to help customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions.
- Need to resolve technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person.
- Benefit from fundamental skills in network and systems administration.
- Know their way around one or more popular operating systems such as Linux, Unix & Windows.
- Have to understand artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT) & data analytics - three of cloud vendors’ most common up-sell areas.
- To understand key cybersecurity concepts and their impact on serverless resources.
- Must possess superior soft skills in project management and complex problem-solving.
- Must have the ability to oversee the organization’s cloud computing strategy.
- Must know how to analyze systems for a potential migration to the cloud.
- Must have the ability to project the potential costs, benefits, and ROI of cloud computing adoption.
- Must have the ability to manage a mix of cloud environments, i.e., public, private and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Should have a working knowledge of emerging technologies relevant to cloud computing, e.g., Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Should have exceptional and verbal and written communication skills to assist client