Core PHP Developer - IT Jobs
4 - 6 years
Best in Industry
We have a leading IT client who is hiring for Core PHP Developer for their Chennai located company. The candidate will be responsible to provide technical assistance to the team members of the project and mentoring the team members.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Core PHP Developer
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
No of Positions: 5
Education Qualification: Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Mode of Interview:
- Technical Round of Interview
- Face to face HR Round
Listed below are some key requirements for the position of Core PHP Developer
- Strong knowledge in any of the PHP Framework
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Creating an optimized database schema that represents and support business processes
- Database Design, MySQL query optimization, Performance Tuning
- Knowledge in CI/CD (Continuous integration) process
- Provide technical assistance to the team members of the project and mentoring the team members.
- Good understanding of web application scalability and performance
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge in creating REST-based web services
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good to have Hands-on working with AWS toolsets
- Knowledge on Linux/Shell commands
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query
- Client communication on the project status and functional/technical requirements when required.
- Deploying the application on Staging or the live environment.
- Responsible for unit testing and release of software for QC. Bug fixing for the software and working with PM on the closure of bugs that require feedback.
- Should have good experience in Solutioning & Design patterns.
- Good Communication Skills & Time Management.
- Good at visualization & making Clean Web layouts
- Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Ability to understand how to think around obstacles and execute deliverables on time
- Desire to change the existing paradigms, think out of the box and sharp analytical mind
- Must have high initiative, leadership qualities, good Interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Must-Have Experience in:
- Core PHP, MVC framework development (Larvel / Zend)
- Strong on My SQL
- Deep understanding on CI/CD.