CRM Insight Leader - Non IT Jobs
2 - 3 Years
Based on Experience
Our client Data team is looking to hire CRM Insight Leader in their India offices. The Analysts will assist with the ongoing analysis and reporting requirements for CRM-related data platforms and marketing performance across client profiles and wider digital presences.
Position : Permanent
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: CRM Insight Leader
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: University Degree
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivery of CRM strategies for existing clients focused on customer retention and ongoing customer loyalty over time, working in close collaboration with the Account Leads on key accounts.
- Working with the clients and team on recommending /supporting CRM platform structures and architecture based on business requirements, ensuring applications/platforms work seamlessly with campaigns and programs, capturing all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysis in collaboration with the Director of UX as needed on key clients, identifying touchpoints customers have with organizations ensuring relevant and valuable contact is made at these intersections, maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring plans are in place for both customer satisfaction and retention while ensuring business profitability.
- Ensuring databases are set up and segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities. Work on segmentation models (such as RFM, behavioral focus groups, etc.) Develop strategies to manage communications and user channel preferences across CRM channels.
- Develop testing strategies/plans for all aspects of communication and segments to ensure the most effective approach is implemented and continually optimized.
- Build insightful reports on CRM performance against KPIs across campaigns and programs both weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to track MoM, YoY retention, and impact.
- Identify opportunities for automation and manage the implementation of the same in the CRM system.
- Plan and implement data enrichment with campaign-level data, behavioral data, and website data.
- Working closely with client teams to map out Communication plans for the year focused on CRM KPIs, Lifecycle management, and ongoing retention plans goals.
- Overseeing communication with clients in support of Business Leads, Account Teams, and CRM Managers.
- Collaboration with clients agency teams to ensure CRM Plans form a holistic part of their marketing and communication plans.
- Work with the Data and Analytics team for comprehensive, insightful reporting for clients, directing the development of dashboards for clients as needed to manage KPIs across digital touchpoints.
- Develop strategic thought pieces and research papers on the role and importance of data and reporting for business supported by case studies of our work
- Working closely with client teams to map out Communication plans for the year focused on CRM KPIs, CLM (Lifecyle management) and ongoing retention plan goals.
- Manage strategic client conversations and consult them on the way forward on CRM plans. Guide and train the CRM team as needed across more strategic requirements on the account.
- Client lead for key accounts for all strategic conversations supporting implementation team with CRM strategies across clients (currently Nespresso, DP World, CAFU, and Berklee)
- Oversee and guide the team on CRM reporting: methodologies, templates, dashboards, best practices.
- Consult on our strategic approach and marketing techniques for customer retention and acquisition.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php