DC Manager - Non IT Jobs
4 to 6 years
Rs. 3 LPA
We are looking for experienced professionals for the role of DC Manager / In-charge for our upcoming distribution center near Chennai. The DC will cater to restaurants/outlets of a popular F&B brand spread across Chennai. The candidate will drive the entire DC operations in the areas of storage, warehousing, transport management and business process excellence.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : Rs. 3 LPA
Job Title: DC Manager
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Salary: Rs. 3 LPA
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Employment Type: Full time | On-site | 6 days working
Requirement: Immediate by August 2022
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal.
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity and throughput optimization.
- Solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Develop SOPs by determining the product handling and storage requirements.
- Regularly review and update the SOPs in line with Company’s guidelines and business processes.
- Work closely with operations team to streamline reporting and KPI tracking.
- Validate warehousing & transport costs as per the agreement with customer and timely book/submit them.
- Prepare and maintain dashboards involving utilization, throughput, fill rate, weekly SOS etc.
- Coordinate with Senior Management team and maintain cross-functional collaboration.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Supply Chain Management. Candidates from Food Supply Chain background are preferred.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in logistics and warehousing or in similar role with knowledge of supply chain business processes.
- Strong in MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), knowledge of popular ERP softwares.
- Excellent in data and analytical skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and drive the things by proactive coordination
- Good in teamwork, attitude for learning, and meticulous in working.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php