Design & Drafting Engineer - IT Jobs
2 – 3 Years
Based on Experience
Our leading IT client is currently looking for a Design & Drafting Engineer Position. The candidate as Design Engineer will be responsible for preparation of technical submittals to include technical drawings with relevant product data sheets /catalogues for customer approvals.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Design & Drafting Engineer
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Reporting To: Engineering Department Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications: Diploma in Engineering (Min) or Equivalent / 2-3 years of design of LV switchgear panel boards or electrical equipment
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Strong design / product knowledge of LV Switchgear and Control gear products.
- Strong proficiency in Auto CAD and other tools like MS office, Word, Excel etc
- Proficiency in preparing Electrical project Design drawings (SLDs, General Arrangement, Power circuit and Control circuit drawings, Bill of Material etc)
- Evaluate customer issued project electrical single line diagrams, project specifications and schedules and convert requirements into detailed technical drawings (General arrangements / control schemes, bill of components) using ACAD based drafting.
- Preparation of compliance statements for project specifications
- Preparation of technical submittals to include technical drawings with relevant product data sheets / catalogues for customer approvals
- Continual interaction / co-ordination with production to ensure compatibility of designs with assembly practices
- Clarify technical queries raised on the technical submissions to consultants / contractors during the evaluation process.
- Issue technical drawings to production (after incorporating comments) after final “approved to manufacture” drawings are received from the consultant / contractor
- Prepare / incorporate changes as required to finalize on “As Built” drawings after completion of manufacture of panels
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals for customer submission
- Maintain drawing data base / project files and adhere to ISO procedures as per company policy.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php