DevOps Engineer - IT Jobs
Based on Experience
We are currently seeking a DevOps engineer to join our technology team remotely. In this role, you will help grow our client’s micro services and API layer which sit atop their Big Data infrastructure. Looking for people who have a shared passion for data and desire to build cool, maintainable and high-quality applications to use this data. In this role you will participate in shaping our client’s technical architecture, design and development of software products, collaborate with back-end developers from other tracks, as well as research and evaluation of new technical solutions.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Build and maintain cloud infrastructure through Terraform IaC
- Cloud networking and orchestration with AWS (EKS, ECS, VPC, S3, ALB, NLB)
- Improve and automate processes and procedures. Constructing CI/CD pipelines
- Monitoring and handling incident response of the infrastructure, platforms, and core engineering services. Troubleshooting infrastructure, network, and application issues. Help identify and troubleshoot problems within the environment
- Hands-on experience in administering cloud technologies on AWS, especially with IAM, VPC, Lambda, EKS, EC2, S3, ECS, CloudFront, ALB, API Gateway, RDS, CodeBuild, SSM, Secret Manager, Lambda, API Gateway etc.
- Scripting ability – PowerShell, Python, Bash etc. Comfortable working with Linux/Unix based operating systems (Ubuntu preferred)
- Familiarity with software development tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins, GitLab, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Terraform, Terragrunt, Helm)
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude. Creative, self-motivated, a quick study, and willing to develop new skills
- Experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Terragrunt
- Familiarity with working with data and databases (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, Redis, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery). Knowledge of Database administration
- Experience with the microservices, containers (Docker), container orchestration (Kubernetes), serverless computing (AWS Lambda) and distributed/scalable systems.
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- AWS/GCP/Azure Certification is a plus
- Experience in python coding is welcome
- Passion for data-driven software. All of our tools are built on top of data and require work with data.
- Knowledge of IaaS/PaaS architecture with good understanding of Infrastructure and Web Application security
- Experience with logging/monitoring (CloudWatch, Datadog, Loggly, ELK)
- Passion for writing good documentation and creating architecture diagrams
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php