Directory Architect - Non IT Jobs
Best in Industry
Looking for a Directory Architect for our leading client. The Directory Architect is a highly technical position responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, administration, security, and maintenance of CIRCOR’s Active Directory and Azure Active Directory environment.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Directory Architect
Experience: 7+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, system analysis, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Lead the evaluation, design, and development of Active Directory & Azure Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure functional, reliable, secure and cost-effective technology environment
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning technology deployment, mentoring security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers
- Work across the business and IT teams to analyze and define requirements for Active Directory & Azure Active Directory integrations.
- Provide to the global project and operational teams technical advice, guidance, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
- Effectively liaise with other teams in information security & risk management, infrastructure & architecture management as well as business functions to deliver the target technology environment and contribute to IT objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Demonstrated security architecture conceptual skills, solutions delivery, and decision making, incorporating sound security principles and emerging technologies to design and implement enterprise security solutions
- 10+ years of relevant working experience in IT Security and IT Architecture
- 7+ years of experience with Active Directory architecture and infrastructure, with an in-depth understanding of Active Directory Replication, DNS, Site Links, Site Topology, Group Policy, Global Catalogs, and other core infrastructure components.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Active Directory architecture and design
- 5+ years of experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; and the ability to communicate concepts to technical as well as nontechnical audiences.
Additional desired skills:
- Cloud experience with IAAS and PAAS infrastructures
- AzureAD B2C
- AD Security best practices, AD hardening guides / tools
- NIST 800-171, CMMC-L3, SOX and other regulations affecting defense industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Overtime hours as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers, devices, and peripherals.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php