EMC Consultant - IT Jobs
Best in Industry
Our IT client is hiring for an EMC Consultant for their organization. The candidate as EMC Consultant must know Configuration and Management of EMC Extreme IO and SRDF replication via Unisphere and SYMCLI.
Position : Permanent
Location : Dubai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: EMC Consultant
Experience: 8-10 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.
Mode of Interview:
- Technical Round of Interview
- Face to face HR Round
- Storage Configuration & Administration of EMC Xtreme IO and File System Replication via Unisphere and NAVISECCLI.
- Configuration and Management of EMC Extreme IO and SRDF replication via Unisphere and SYMCLI.
- Administration of EMC RecoverPoint Replication Solution via Unisphere and CLI.
- Administration of HP 3PAR storage system via Console and CLI
- Administration of IBM Storwize storage system via Console
- Zoning Configuration and Management of Juniper Switches using Data Centre Network Manager and CLI.
- Zoning Configuration and Management of Brocade SAN Directors via Connectrix Manager and CLI.
- Storage Capacity Planning, Preparing Reports, Vendor Management and Performance Analysis of Storage Systems.
- Periodic Firmware Upgrades of SAN switches and Storage Systems.
- ITIL Change/Incident management awareness.
- Knowledge of EMC Powerpath, VMWARE Native Multipathing plugin and Microsoft MPIO is a plus.
Backup Services: -
- EMC Networker 9 and 8, Avamar, DPA.
- EMC Data Domain.
- HP Store Once.
- MSL Library, Quantum Library.
- Agent installation (UNIX / Windows).
- Module integration (Oracle / SQL / Exchange / NDMP).
- Media and license management.
- Physical and Virtual Tape Library Management.
- Cloning, Tape Vaulting, Backup configuration (retention, groups, and clients).
- Reporting, performance monitoring, analysis, and capacity Planning.
- Maintaining backup schedule, and backup system optimization and enhancement
1.Instillation and administration of UNIX/Linux Operating Systems (Linux: RedHat, SUSE & Unix: HP-UX & Oracle Solaris),
2.Software and patch administrations
3.Good understanding about performance tuning and trouble shooting
4.Operating System backup and restore
5.Knowledge of Hardware (HP, IBM & Oracle)
6.Good knowledge about Network, Security & Firewall configuration, Shell scripts
- Linux (In depth knowledge on RHEL/OEL/SUSE with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
- Virtualization (In depth knowledge on Oracle Virtualization, VM Manager & VM server, with hands on experience in an enterprise level Organization)
- Good Knowledge on HPUX and Oracle Solaris
- Hands on experience on VERITAS Cluster , HP Service Guard Cluster & Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Knowledge on AIX and AIX Virtualization
- Understanding about VMware virtualization
- Volume Manager : LVM, Veritas Volume Manager, ASM disk Management
- Backup and other third party software integration
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php