Executive Secretary - Non IT Jobs
?15,000.00 - ?25,000.00 per month
We are looking to hire an executive secretary which is a very powerful position who has exceptional administrative skills. Executive secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : ?15,000.00 - ?25,000.00 per month
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: ?15,000.00 - ?25,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Any Graduates (Preferably Post Graduation in MBA (Hospital Administration) / MA(English), Engineering Graduates)
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Performing accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Preparing, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Creating and organizing information, and generating reference tools for easy use.
- Responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Travel to branches, meetings, functions along with CEO
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Provide a "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staffs.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Knowledge of the principle and practice of health care (Preferred)
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php