Field Service Engineer - IT Jobs
Best in Industry
We have a leading client who is currently looking for a Field Service Engineer. The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Experience: 1+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Essential Job Responsibilities
The FSE performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ticket system of CRM Process and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in Pre-sales activities such as Demo, AMC renewals.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within the assigned area.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox that can weigh up to 20 Kgs.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities, would be acceptable, subject to any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Engineering & Diploma IT with Minimum 1 Years of Experience in IT Hardware/ Software installation and Maintenance.
- Must have experience servicing in – Printer, Projectors.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing Computers, MS-Office, Windows Operating Systems, Projector, and Printer.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and accountable for all aspects of their job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Ethical and trustworthy.