Full Stack eCommerce Developer - IT Jobs
Best in Industry
MALAYSIA , PHILIPPINES, VIETNAM
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack eCommerce Developer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming skills. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Position : Permanent
Location : MALAYSIA , PHILIPPINES, VIETNAM
Salary : Best in Industry
Title: Full Stack eCommerce Developer
Location: MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINES, VIETNAM
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Mode of Interview: Online HR Round
- A strong knowledge of Shopify platform.
- An expertise in Shopify theme development and customization.
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify Websites Development.
- Knowledge of Magento 2 eCommerce platform, design patterns & EAV structure.
- Experience of Magento commerce and Magento commerce cloud is preferred.
- Experience in development, customization, and integration on Magento 2.0.
- Should have experienced in design & develop custom Magento 2 modules / extensions and new functionality.
- Experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, PHP) stack and Laravel.
- Sound experience and knowledge of PHP 7.x and MySQL.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) and having a good understanding in MVC frameworks: Symfony and / or Zend framework 1 / 2.
- Ability to use GIT, Composer and CLI.
- Experience working on Open-Source projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot development and integration issues.
- Understanding the Magento 2 code structure, quick in debugging and fixing the issues.
- Must have Shopify & Magento Extension installation, and configurations, frontend, and backend customization knowledge.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Shopify, Shopify Templates, Website Design, HTML, CSS.
- At least 2 years of development experience in Shopify & Magento.
- 3+ years Angular 2+ experience.
- Good understanding of Git.
- UI/UX/Design skills - EG mockups, design systems.
- Experience with other front-end frameworks, mobile apps, GitHub, Jira.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Laravel is a benefit.
- PHP, MVC / OOPs, Composer, MySQL.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, preferred.
- 2+ Years of experience in Website Development and preferably in large scale ecommerce
- Magento 2 module development experience required.
- Strong competence in Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify & Magento object/properties, AJAX API and Meta fields.
- Experience with third party services and APIs, specifically plugins for Shopify & Magento.
- Experience with best practices for QA, cross browser testing and debugging.
- Expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and components.
- Strong functional and code level knowledge of all Magento components and relevant ecommerce technologies.
- Upgrading Magento versions and themes, version upgrade and setting cron jobs
- Experienced in Magento Open Source and Commerce versions
- Magento & Shopify Certification is a huge plus.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work in deadlines as a team member.
- Sound experience and knowledge of PHP 7.x, Phyton and MySQL
- UI / UX Concepts
- Experience with build and deployment solutions.