Full Stack Software Developer - IT Jobs
2 – 4 Years
2.5 to 4.5 LPA
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
One of our leading IT Client is currently looking for a Software Engineer position. The candidate will be responsible for programming in multiple languages on a Linux/Windows platform in Java, Angular, Node.JS, and Android.
Position : Permanent
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary : 2.5 to 4.5 LPA
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Experience: 2 – 4 Yrs
Salary: 2.5 to 4.5 LPA – (Above 4.5 can be reviewed with current CTC upto 5LPA)
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Engineering Graduate
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Programming in multiple languages on a Linux/Windows platform in Java, Angular, Node.JS, and Android.
- Design logical and physical database structures using JSON and Web Services, Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Gaining industry expertise (e.g. Banking, healthcare, IT, etc.), understanding of the business unit (e.g., application support, code development, etc.) and the Company's business (i.e. hosting, application development, etc.).
- Write quality code using appropriate patterns and unit tests.
- Assist in defect triage, impact analysis, resolution planning and implementation.
- Be part of a team by participating in delivery sprints, detailed design, code reviews and learning to be a creative problem solver.
- Understand software requirements, formulate an approach, and develop the feature.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands-on experience with Web application development with Java, spring, databases.
- Familiarity with Build, Code checking, Unit testing tools an advantage.
- Should be able to independently program a feature with limited guidance.
- An individual who has graduated from a CS or equivalent engineering degree and ideally has some real-world production experience working as part of a team.
- A confident individual who can help us convert our designs and mock-ups into well-functioning software.
- A knowledge-thirsty individual who has an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile/ Dev Ops development methodology.
- A teammate with strong leadership skills who has some worked as part of a team in previous assignments related to work.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php