Implementation Engineer - IT Jobs
2 - 4 Years
Based on Experience
We are looking for IT professionals for the Implementation Engineer position. The candidate will be responsible to Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze & diagnose software-related issues.
Position : Permanent
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Bangalore (near to MG Road)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
DOJ: Immediate joiner (max within 10 to 15 days)
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Application support & troubleshooting.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all system-related concerns from clients (L1 Support).
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze & diagnose software-related issues.
- Preparing reports on the project progress to steering committees.
- Conduct software training programs for the customer.
- Assist project management team in creating training materials.
- Organize and file documentation related to the project.
- Maintain a working log detailing all support activities.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English Language. (Preference for candidates who also has proficiency in Hindi/Kannada)
- Good Training Skills
- Ability to learn IT, E-governance applications, Implementation, Impart user training etc.
- Interpersonal skills'
- Customer orientation skill
- Domain expertise in the banking sector.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 1-3 years experience in IT software support.
- Willingness to travel across India
- Willingness to relocate to any place in India
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php