PGT Teacher - Non IT Jobs
Based on Experience
One of our leading clients from education industry is hiring for PGT Teacher for their organization. The candidate applying for the position will be responsible for preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students' work
Position : Fulltime
Location : Bihar
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: PGT Teacher
Experience: 3+ Years
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Post Graduate
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students' work
- Ensure the achievement of learning objectives content wise.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Regularly conduct class assessment: paper pen test or oral questions. Based on the performance in the assessment provide the remedial classes and ensure the complete achievement in the further assessments.
- Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Monitoring student’s progress weekly and submitting weekly report -academic performance to the VP/Principal.
- Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
- Attending the Staff meetings, other school related events, webinars, conferences etc on time.
- Investigating and applying developments in subject content and education initiatives
- Collaborating with colleagues in their subject area/s, when appropriate.
- Maintaining contact with subject networks, as necessary.
- Assisting the Head of Department in curriculum organization
- Working with the Homeroom Teacher regarding issues of pastoral care.
- Completing other duties as required by the Principal
- Prepare and submit the question papers for all the assessments and term tests.
- Prepare and submit the lesson plans, annual plan and weekly plan in the school well in time.
- Take up the responsibility of the 100 percent results in the board examination.
- Maintaining the subject resources; disseminating information to staff on available resource courses and reading recent, relevant publications liaising with external agencies, as appropriate on matters relating to the area of responsibility.
Note: Priority requirements for classes 9th & 10th as below
- Social studies (History, Geography, Economics)
- Maths & Science
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php