RPA Developer - IT Jobs
2 - 3 Years
As per the Industry standard
We are hiring for an engineering graduate with excellent Programming (C++, C#, Visual Basic, VBA.net), Analytical & Problem- solving skills. Good communication skills to understand and explain technology to non-technical audiences. Hands-on experience of 2 to 3 years with the leading RPA platforms (preferably Automation Anywhere Enterprise, Blueprism & UiPath) and having a good understanding of business requirements along with technical details.
Position : Permanent
Location : Singapore
Salary : As per the Industry standard
Job Title: RPA Developer - UiPath & Automation
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- The Associate will be predominantly responsible to –
- Utilize the latest intelligent automation technologies like Python, NLP, NLG, ML for building automated solutions.
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath, and others.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Configure automation processes as per TDD.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing end-to-end unit testing.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform-related issues and provide plausible suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within the agreed turnaround time
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time is not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead/participate in the firm’s strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php