Senior Accountant - Non IT Jobs
5 – 7 Years
As per Company Standards
Our client is a leading company, currently looking for a Senior Accountant profile for their Office located in Chennai. The candidate as Senior Accountant is responsible to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : As per Company Standards
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Level of designation: Managerial
Functional area: Finance Department
Salary: As per Company Standards
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- The candidate is responsible to prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Responsible to recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Should maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Should guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- The incumbent should reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- The candidate should have good verbal and written communication.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Tally.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B com) with an emphasis in accounting.
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of financial statement preparation, budgeting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, or the equivalent.
- Experience working with an automated financial management system.
- IT Return and the knowledge in the SAP, Tally EPR 9
- Must be good at
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills