Senior iOS Developer - IT Jobs
2 - 4
Best in Industry
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be leading and mentoring a team of developers. You will be developing companies next generation web/cloud based application and would be involved in end-to-end development, from Initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. You will be fully responsible for what you are developing and will work independently or as part of a talented team of engineers working in a fast paced start-up like environment, building
efficient solution and products using latest of the technologies to help to save or generate revenue for the benefit of companies shareholders and employees
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Range: 2-4 years
Mode of Interview: Telephonic/Skype
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role of a iOS Developer is to understand product requirements and to translate these into efficient, creative,
effective designs, to code and unit test the systems built from these designs and assist in testing and release.
* Researching, designing, writing and testing new products to enhance the product range
* Enhancing existing products by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
* Develop processes to ensure ongoing maintenance of all Releases.
* Manage source code for an agile development environment.
* Build, maintain and continuously improve build/release infrastructure including source code repository,
build tools and scripts, packaging and deployment tools.
* Complying with BlackBelts software development processes and standards.
* Mentoring your peer developers.
* Peer-reviewing related designs, code, and tests
* Providing reliable, consistent, timely and accurate technical assistance to both first line support staff and
partners on issues relating to the use of BlackBelts products.
* Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills.
* Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
* Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with
a diverse group of clients and staff
* Experience in Programming Languages Objective-C, Apple SDKs and Frameworks.
* Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
* Operating System iOS and Windows
* 2+ years developing mobile applications(iOS)
* Experience with implementation of Object Oriented Programming and UI Design
* Experience in developing mobile applications with standard UI components,
creating custom components and connecting applications to backend services
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Worked with RESTful APIs, third party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
* Ability to learn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment
* Excellent communication skills (Both Verbal and Written)
* Experience with other mobile platforms as plus
* Knowledge of Encryption algorithm and Client Server Communication
* Understanding of TCP/IP and Multi-Threaded programming
* SCM with Subversion or Git
* Exposure to issues tracking
* Self-motivated and ability to learn new technology