Senior Java Application Developer - IT Jobs
Based on Company Standards
Our client is a leading IT company who is currently hiring for Java App Developer. The position is for a Java Developer this role involves doing development involving essential skills of Java with concepts of OOPS, Collections, Multi-Threading, etc, SQL, JPA / Hibernate, Spring Core and SQL
Position : Permanent
Location : Chennai
Salary : Based on Company Standards
Job Title: Senior Java Application Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Company Standards
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Minimum of a BE/ B.TECH/ MCA or equivalent with computer background.
Mode of Interview:
- Technical Interview
- Face to face HR Round
The position is for a Java Developer this role involves doing development involving essential skills of Java with concepts of OOPS, Collections, Multi-Threading, etc, SQL, JPA / Hibernate, Spring Core and SQL. Knowledge of working in an Agile Team with DevOps principles would be an additional advantage. This would also involve intensive interaction with the business and other Technology groups, and hence strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are an absolute must. The candidate is expected to display professional ethics in his/her approach to work and exhibit high-level ownership within a demanding working environment.
- Developing and managing custom integration solutions
- To work with Agile methodology and environment
- To create UML class diagrams
- To perform source code management and versioning
- To bring together existing systems and focus on the integration of applications
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Need at least 2 years of experience in JAVA
- Primary skills required - Core Java 1.8 and above, OOPS, Hibernate / JPA and experience in Multithreading.
- Secondary skills required - HTML 5, CSS3, Angular 2, Spring Framework, SQL, Agile development approach.