Senior Quality Assurance - Non IT Jobs
4 - 7 Years
Based on Experience
We are looking for Senior Quality Assurance in Delhi location. The candidate is responsible for client inspection as well as in process activities during fabrication/ machining.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Delhi
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance
Experience: 4-7 Years
Salary: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Responsible for client inspection as well as in process activities during fabrication/ machining
- Total responsibility of report preparation
- Preparation of Documents as per IS & ASME Standards.
- Monitor the client inspection & third-party inspection.
- In process inspection with non-destructive & destructive testing
- Reviewing quality documents such as quality control plan, procedures jobs and their approval from the client.
- To Review Mill Test certificate (MTC) as per applicable PO. TDC and material specifications.
- Raising and Resolving Non-conformance Reports.
- Co-ordination with third party inspector & client inspector for stage inspection & welding activities.
- Inspection of surface preparation & painting as per requirement.
- Inspection & documents reviewing at the subcontractors & vendor end.
- Preparation of all packing lists of the jobs before dispatching.
- Monitoring & control of following welding process in the shop according to welding procedure specification.
- Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW).
- Submerge metal arc welding (SAW).
- Knowledge of codes, standards & fabrication
- Knowledge of welding process and procedures, WPS- PQR, SMAW, SAW, MIG
- Thorough knowledge of DT and NDT testing
- Skilled in reading mechanical drawings
- Has knowledge of mechanical instruments
- Knowledge of surface preposition and painting with EN codes.
- Awareness of Belt Conveyor, Pipe Conveyor, Stacker and Reclaimer.
- Awareness of heat treatment of materials, post heat treatment, pre heat etc.
- Knowledge of cold handling plants, ash handling plants, cement plants & steel plants
- Not required from automobile sector
- Auto cad 2D
- MS Excel
- Operating System- Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Microsoft Office Key Skills:-
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team with focus on the goal.
- Quick learner, highly motivated and hardworking.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php