Senior Sales Engineer - IT Jobs
4 - 5 Years
Based on Experience
HR Inc Consultants are hiring for Senior Sales Engineer for one of their leading clients. The candidate as Senior Sales Engineer will be responsible for Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Experience: 4 -5 Years
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: BE/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects , Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Manage – maintain strong business relationships with all new/existing clients to optimize customer satisfaction and repeat sales opportunities. Maintain up-to-date customer profiles, sales opportunities and forecasts.
- Works closely with Industry Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Strong existing business relationships with customers.
- Should have handled business of @ 5Cr independently .
- Extremely comfortable dealing at senior management levels
- Experience in negotiating contracts & closing sales
- A proven track record of sales success meeting annual targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in selling Automation System (In any of the Process Industry as – Steel, Oil & Gas , Power Plants, Cement, Sugar Industry)
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- BE/ Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php