Vice President / Senior Manager, Investment (Based in Chennai, India) - Non IT Jobs
Best in Industry
This position as VP/ Senior Manager will primarily be involved in the investment activities, including asset acquisitions, development projects as well as M&A in India.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : Best in Industry
- Involve in developing business strategies, as well as pursuing and evaluating business opportunities locally and overseas.
- Pursuing potential investments - asset and company acquisitions in India as well as in the regions.
- Structure and negotiate the closure of these investment deals.
- Drives growth of the real estate portfolio by building relationships and supporting the origination of new investments and business opportunities.
- Manage end-to-end investment transactions including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis including financial modelling, and deal negotiation and execution.
- Perform in-depth analyses on market, industry, competitor, business model and financial metrics.
- Conduct commercial and financial due diligence.
- Draft investment committee papers to present investment opportunities to the board and investment committee.
- Preparation of management reports and board materials for presentation to the board and investment committee.
- Monitor portfolio performance and provide regular reports to investment committee.
- Degree in Engineering, Building, Real Estate, Business, Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience in India and / or regional real estate investments.
- Resourceful, a keen analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling are essential.
- Good financial product knowledge, business development and / or development management experience and experience in industrial properties investment is an advantage.
- Good teamwork, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.