Accounts Officer - Non IT Jobs
2 - 5 Years
Best in Industry
Our client is a leading educational institution in India that provides comprehensive test preparatory services for students preparing for medical and engineering entrance examinations, school/board exams, and competitive and scholarship exams such as NTSE, KVPY, and Olympiads. Currently, they are hiring an Accounts Officer for the PAN India location.
Position : Permanent
Location : PAN India
Salary : Best in Industry
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: PAN India
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Department: Finance & Accounts
Reports To: ABM Ops
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com/M.com)
Industry: Education/ Teaching/ Retail/ Banking
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Ensure timely receipting of all the payments received.
- Ensure accurate depositing for all the admissions, installments, payments, received.
- Review and track the key metrics on regular basis and generate various reports.
- Ensure closure of any pending transactions on a FIFO basis.
- On-time fee deposition in the bank (Cash, Cheques, DDs)
- Managing of PDCs and their timely deposition and posting
- Daily Cash reconciliation with accounts and bank.
- In case of Payments /Receipts Clarifying of doubts of students and parents
- Liaison with Head Office in Delhi for upcoming programs, admission tests, schemes and other offers.
- Handling some assigned administrative responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 1-4 years of progressive or administrative experience.
- Highly committed and sincere candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in Commerce (B.Com/M.com)
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php