Automation Test Engineer - IT Jobs
Best in Industry
Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Automation Test Engineer well versed in agile driven development to join the test team. As a QA Lead Automation, you will be responsible for the design and development of test suites using various tools and scripting languages with a heavy focus on iOS Mobile app Automation testing.
Position : Permanent
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
About the Company:
Our Client is a niche technology solutions firm offering products and services for the upstream (E&P) oil and gas SME sector. Their expertise has historically been in services (Business Intelligence / Data warehousing / Enterprise Application Integration, Custom solutions, Mobile applications), and they are currently developing some cutting-edge products of their own. Their senior management and technical architects are from IITs and IIMs / Top US MBA schools and the team has extensive experience in Oil and Gas with deep technology expertise. Our client has offices in different locations like Los Angeles, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Houston and Bangalore (India).
- Work with Quality Assurance, Business Analyst and Design Team to understand functional requirements.
- Take ownership of creating and maintaining Automation test scripts on multiple projects.
- Provide automation solutions for reducing the manual effort
- Built/enhance a framework for others to work on.
- Writing the optimized script
- Reviewing the automation script written by others
- Defining the scope of automation.
- Perform thorough automated & manual testing
- Take ownership of and defining test cases and creating integration and system test scripts on multiple projects.
- Requirements and Desired Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate should have at least 6 years of experience in Automation testing.
- This must include at least 3 years of automation testing of iOS mobile apps (iPhone and iPad applications) using any relevant tools and scripting language.
- Automation experience of Selenium, Appium, Sikuli is preferred.
- Report generation of the automation results and automated method of judging the PASS or FAIL conditions
- Knowledge on Bit Bucket, Jenkins.
- Experience in API Test Automation is preferred
- Well versed on Technical architecture of the applications worked upon.
- Should be able to mentor team.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones.
- Ability to deliver in given timeframe with minimal managerial and technical support.
- Good organization, people management, and time management skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred.