Business Analyst-RPA - Non IT Jobs
2-3 Years of relevant experience
Based on Experience
Our leading IT client is currently looking for a Business Analyst Position. The Business Analyst job is a hybrid role combining business acumen with IT experience. The job translates the products and services required and defined by the business into components that can be understood by the developers. The main goal is to structure the requirements process and implementation resulting in automation that will meet business requirements and enhance the business operations.
Position : Permanent
Location : Pune
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Business Analyst-RPA
Experience: 2-3 Years of relevant experience
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Creating the inventory of the processes implies determining the automation potential of each process and filtering out those unfit for automation to narrow down the scope of work.
- Conducting the opportunity assessment of the chosen processes during which the BA considers the process complexity, input type, etc.
- In the Solution Design Phase, a BA creates the Process Design Document (PDD) with the help of which he transfers knowledge from the business unit to the development team.
- BAs are also responsible for quality assurance; they also have to create test cases and scenarios.
- During the Automate Phase, the BA monitors and keeps track of the changes that occur and initiates the Change Management process by evaluating the impact of the changes proposed.
- In the Testing Phase, the BA coordinates all testing efforts and ensures the required sign-offs are obtained.
- During Stabilize & Improvement stages, BA compares KPI and compares the expected results to the actual ones.
- Finally, yet importantly, goes the coordinating of the handover documents among the stakeholders and ensuring all the Change management procedures are followed.
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php