Implementation Manager - Non IT Jobs
6 - 8 Years
Based on Experience
We are looking for Implementation Manager in Chennai location. The Implementation Manager will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic & tactical guidance, drive adoption and to increase the business value they derive.
Position : Fulltime
Location : Chennai
Salary : Based on Experience
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Experience: 6 - 8 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within the required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation for the team.
- Monitor all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist team and senior implementation engineers and provide required coaching for same.
- Evaluate all management information reports and ensure achievement of all team objectives and provide support to senior implementation engineers.
- Evaluate all processes and provide technical support to all senior implementation managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Collaborate with system integration team and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
- Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation lifecycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
- Maintain all project plans and SLA and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
- 6-8 years’ work experience in a team handling, customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills absolutely essential.
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Capacity to think innovatively on process improvements.
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients;
- Proven track record in customer service in a highly-professional in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Must be able to understand complex client use-cases and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels internally to problem-solve.
- Ability to report and share client’s status on a timely/pre-defined interval
- SaaS experience and understanding of SaaS metrics is a benefit
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Proven ability to coach & mentor team members
- Bachelor's Degree with preferably an MBA
- Excellent Opportunity to be involved in high impact work and progressive learning environment
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php