Opening for Real Estate Trainer - Non IT Jobs
3 - 5 Years
Best In Industry
A leading company in Bangalore is seeking a Trainer to provide training to our Presales and Sales force, which include sales skills.
Position : Full-time
Location : Bengaluru
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Title : Real Estate Trainer
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Salary : Best in Industry
Location : Bengaluru
Company : Client of HR Inc
Job Purpose :
- To own the entire Training & Development initiatives
- Training and developing the sales team.
- To keep a tab on the training schedule, partner with Sales teams to evaluate their on job performance and feed them back with what went well and what they can improve.
- To ensure timely execution of training calendar, design/update the module content to meet the on-ground training needs and lead learning initiatives in their respective regions.
3-5 years of experience in field Sales, with 2-3 years of training experience I is preferable
- To create the training calendar for the region/market and timely deliver the relevant training modules
- To accompany the sales rep with their client pitch / calls / meetings and assess them on various competencies.
- To coach them on job and feed them back to improve themselves.
- To monitor and report the effectiveness of training program.
- To gather sales performance data to measure success of the training program; monitoring ROIs and developing training programs to improve effectiveness and retention.
- To partner with Sales lead in understanding what challenges their teams are facing and share with the Lead-Training / Sales Development so as to design / update the training content.
- To work on new solutions / ideas for retaining the learning in the training sessions and lead the learning initiatives in the region.
- To ensure the completion of relevant paper work, reporting and assessment details.
- To control the training budget.
- Collaborate with Sales & Sales Development functions to drive central projects for Sales.
- Strong Communication, Facilitation and presentation skills.
- Data collection, analysis and ROI measurement.
- Organizing, Scheduling and coordinating skills.
- Business acumen and analytical bent of mind.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
Ability and agility to learn new things, concepts.
Relies on limited experience and resources and yet accomplish the tasks.
Strong collaboration skills to work with diverse perspectives and integrate them with the learning agenda.
Ability to engage, inspire, persuade and influence key stakeholders.
Foster friendly relationships.
Offer assistance to colleagues and willing to stretch beyond the call of duty.
Experience in adult learning theories and principles is a huge plus.
Note : If you think you can create engaging ways to train and engage our Sales associates (e.g. client role-playing exercises or outdoor activities), we’d like to meet you!
This position will report to the GM Sales and marketing.
For more job updates visit www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php