Senior Social Media Analysts - Non IT Jobs
2 - 3 Years
As per the Industry standard
Our client's Data team is looking to hire Social Media & Data Analysts in our India offices. The Analysts will assist with the ongoing analysis and reporting requirements for social media platforms and marketing performance across client profiles and wider digital presences.
Position : Permanent
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Salary : As per the Industry standard
Job Title: Senior Social Media Analysts
Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Salary: INR. 8 LPA – 14 LPA
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: University Degree
Notice Period: Immediate (Preference) or Up to 30 days MAX
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
- Analyze user engagement, profile performance, and content performance across social platforms.
- Report on web traffic and assist with digital data enrichment and tagging strategies.
- Build and support social strategies, assisting account teams with optimizing content
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our clients.
- Present reports to clients and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the improvement of data processes within the business, alongside the rest of the data team.
- Support junior social analysts on all social media reporting across the business, from a technical perspective. Hands-on support (and report automation development/planning) are also expected.
- Longer-term, the role will be a split of client management and data analytics, acting as the Data & Analytics expertise working directly with our clients You will be expected to manage client expectations, report any issues internally to relevant stakeholders and work closely with the team internally to build strategies and solutions.
- Collect and interpret data, performing ETL where necessary.
- Assisting with SQL queries, working closely with internal staff and client analyst teams.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes and best practices across the business
- Work closely with clients to implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- 2 to 3 Years previous work experience as a Social Media or Data Analyst, or similar role • Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with social media management and analytics tools such as Sprinklr, Social Insider, Social Bakers or similar
- Understanding of website analytics and performance metrics, with experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- University Degree
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable with complex calculations and functions.
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Comfortable with numbers, strong problem-solving skills
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
For more jobs updates visit @ www.hrincconsultants.com/jobs.php